Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Silver spoon - with which I was not born...

The star-thing is an old spoon - or WAS!
  • Recycle
  • Reuse (never know which is which)
  • Had the date of daughter 2's wedding engraved on this piece
  • Made from a vintage silver spoon - old forks are used this way too
  • Added couple of 'silver' cheapo stretch bracelets - one with leather thongs plus 'coin' plus heart
  • Sourced from ebay (cheapies) + indie artisan-jeweller 
  • Back in the day I would never have put tat with better quality but those days are gone!
  • Actually my father was quite comfortably placed when I was very little but those days too were quickly gone - he wasn't good with money
Jenni
You from a privileged background (the proverbial 'born with a silver spoon' if any readers don't know the saying) or not so much?

4 comments:

  1. loving the other chunky bracelets !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, especially the little star cut outs very very awesome and seriously Uri Geller of you :)

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, amazing idea! The fork idea intrigues me, I'd love one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like silver jewelery but it is so useful and i like .

    Angelababy

    ReplyDelete