Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

Oo, look at the muck in 'ere!

Gradient with 3 Jessica tints/jellies
  • Sorting my stash for keep/blogsale/carboot
  • Put the jellies in the blog sale box but may have changed my mind
  • Saw a gradient with some newish American Apparel polishes (sheers as they call them) and wanted to try it so here it is
  • I like it
  • Many bottles haven't been used in years - hence the dust!
  • Have ordered 4 of the American Apparel when I meant to have stopped polish purchases - doh!
Jenni

3 comments:

  1. Love this! The colours look great together and I would have never thought to do a gradient with a cloud mani. Adore.
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the above thought and I am glad to be the part of it.Thanks for sharing it!!
    nail products online uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a lovely blog posst

    ReplyDelete