Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

Oldies but goodies....




Oldies - Jessica tints RH (which confusingly I have put on the left) and Bourjois Prune Virtuelle LH  (sadly discontinued as it is slightly holo and rather good)
  • Why are gradients nearly always top to bottom and hardly ever side to side?
  • BLOGSALE NEWS: The blogsale will appear here Tuesday 28.08.2012 at about 5pm - taking me ages to sort out and I'm going to Iceland on the 23rd so I'd better wait until I get back - there will be about 150 polishes
  • I had toyed with the idea of doing it over a few days as there are so many but I feel that for budgeting purposes and P&P calculations it's better to do it all in one go 
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. I am so beyond excited for the blog sale, even just to see it! Have a great time in Iceland :)

    ReplyDelete